Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Asian Chicken Bowtie Pasta

I got this recipe from Colby's sister Ashli, and it is really yummy.  It has a few random ingredients, so you need to know you're going to make it ahead of time.

Salad:
1 head romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried and chopped (I used 2 heads)
1 box bowtie noodles cooked and drained
2 chicken breast cooked and cubed- season with lemon pepper and fry in a little bit of olive oil
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
4 T white sesame seeds (these are expensive, so I skipped them, and we didn't miss 'em)

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl

Dressing:
(Keep separate or mix right before serving)
1/2 C oil
1/2 C sugar
1 teaspoon salt (I omitted this)
1 t sesame seeds
2 T soy sauce
2 T rice vinegar
1/2 t sesame oil
1/2 t garlic powder

Mix well and set in fridge for at least 5 min.  Stir well, and serve with salad

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nat! This is Sam's new favorite salad. Very yummy and easy to make.

    ReplyDelete